Wednesday 14 September 2011

Starting A2

Today we were introduced to our A2 Media Studies course. We were explained what was expected of us and what we have to achieve to get the best possible grade we can. Our coursework consists of a short five minute film of any theme and any genre of our choice, also two ancillary tasks of our choice. I enjoyed studying media last year during AS and I hope to enjoy it again this year. I hope to develop my skills in using the equipment by trying out new techniques in each task and learning more about the subject. I hope I do well this year whilst studying A2.

Ella Davey and I decided to work together for our five minute film and bring together our skills to work as a team. Ella works best with research and planning and I prefer to do the editing of the film due to also studying Film Studies for AS and A2.

No comments:

Post a Comment